Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Join in the free therapy that is MckMama's Not Me Monday.

While teaching the toddler class at church I sat in a wet spot. Once I had determined that it was urine, I did a pants check. When discovering that not one person had wet pants, I did NOT consider all the potential ways that this could have happened. I have yet to figure out how it happened. And, I certainly, did NOT text my friend teaching in the other room to get her opinion...

I am NOT addicted to a certain weight loss reality show. And while NOT watching the afore mentioned show, I did NOT text Timmarie at least 10 times giving a running commentary of my strong opinions.

And I certainly would NOT have been mad about the results of a tv show. That would be ridiculous!

And, this week, I was NOT shocked to discover that my 5 month old preemie currently weighs 17 1/2 pounds!

So, what did you NOT do this week??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment