Thursday, October 29, 2009

30 Days of Delight

After attending the Living Proof simulcast this summer, I was encouraged by the Lord to find things to delight in, specifically for a 30-day period. That was in August. And now we are almost in November. It's CRAZY that I have let so much time slip by without committing to delight. However, today I can change that. So I will. For the next 30 days, I am going to focus on 1 thing a day that delights me, is delightful, etc. I have a sneaking suspicion that in a month's time, I will have a shift in not only my focus, but my attitude as well.

Based on Psalm 37:1-9

Day One

Today I choose to delight in You, Lord. I am so delighted that you choose to be in relationship with me. I don't have to wonder whether or not You care for me. You prove it every single day. Even when I can't recognize it as such.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment