Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Help me, Jesus, Help, Help Me Jesus...

Just when I think I can not become more angry...then I do.

I have given this anger to the Lord each day. And the next day, another opportunity to do it again rears it's even uglier head. I am getting tired and I feel my resolve slipping.

In an effort to keep my head in the right place...some good reminders.

Exodus 15:7
In the greatness of your majesty you threw down those who opposed you. You unleashed your burning anger; it consumed them like stubble.

Exodus 32:9-10
"I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people. 10 Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them. Then I will make you into a great nation."

Psalm 4:4
In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent.

And one I am preparing to memorize this week:
Proverbs 11:17
A kind man benefits himself, but a cruel man brings trouble on himself.

Please pray for me that the Lord will continue to guide my every step and that I will keep my eyes fixed on Him. The enemy will NOT benefit from this difficult time in my life!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Uh, dido! I am still praying for you. This is a difficult time, but God has not left you. He will fight for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you just picked up the proper weapon. Way to yield your Sword, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping to equip me in my struggle with this ugly beast. Sister to sister, soldier to soldier, shoulder to shoulder!

    ReplyDelete