Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a need for the random...

My heart has been heavy. I feel like a light-hearted, random post is in order.

*Many of the children in my life have a great love for the infomercial. It brings a smile to my face each time I think of the great pride with which my nephew told me, "Aunt Dareth, I want to buy you the 'roll and grow' so you can have pretty flowers." Addison is watching one as we speak :)

*The kids and I did a "sleepover" in Koleson's room last week. We had a bed, his crib and a mattress all piled into his room. I think Alivia was the only one who really slept, but it made her so happy, it was totally worth it.

*My girl is really into crafts right now. I can basically throw some school supplies on the table and call it a craft and she is so happy to be crafting with Mommy.

*My backseat was full of children today singing at the top of their lungs. "Jesus, You're so good to me. I won't live for another!" I smiled to myself and prayed, "Let it be so, Lord."



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment