Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 3

In my previous life (before I was a mom), I was very particular about my laundry. I didn't want anyone else to touch my laundry. I loved doing it. I had a very specific system. It never sat in the washer or in the dryer. It was immediately hung and put away in an orderly fashion. My closet was organized in the way the clothes hung and where.

Life has changed. I got married, had some kids, learned some tough life lessons and gained some new perspectives.

This is my clean laundry pile as of last night. It has grown today...
And, I am only slightly embarrassed to inform you that I haven't slept on my bed in 2 nights because I just don't have the energy to fold it and put it all away.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yah, life does change after having kids. As long as you do sleep, I don't think it matters much were you sleep, right? The good thing is that there are clean clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in trouble then because I do that with my laundry now and I don't even HAVE kids yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry, I detest you.

    And I love that pic. Thanks for keepin it real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is because you are still exhausted from the mammoth pile you folded at my house the night we got back from the hospital. I am not sure why your arms didn't cramp up from the repetitive motion. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete