Sunday, May 2, 2010

You Are #1

Mr. Koleson (aka Chubbs),

Happy Birthday, sweet one. It has been quite a year for you! I still remember the first time I held you, marveling at your tininess and knowing that you were just such a special boy. With your arrival, you have brought such fun into my life. You are just the sweetest thing.

You have given your mama such a pure joy. You are a reminder of the overwhelming kindness and love of our Savior, little one. It has been such a blessing to watch your mommy love and laugh with you. She is just head over heels for you. I don't think she can hardly stand how much she loves you!

And your sister...well, it's no surprise that she thinks you are fabulous. I love when she decides that you like something and your mama tries to intervene because she is doing something rather annoying. You already know to stick up for your sissy, as evidenced by you laughing and encouraging the behavior.

You, Koleson, are a reminder of what is good and lovely in a difficult world. You bring joy just by being you. You don't require anything, you just smile and love.

I can't wait to see how this next year unfolds in your life, little boy. You are simply spectacular.

I love you.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good cry this morning :)
    And most of all, thanks for loving my family.

    ReplyDelete