Saturday, January 9, 2010

Give me an R...

Ridiculous- How many times I tried to bold the first letter of each section. Is it ironic that in trying to highlight the word random, I come up with a post that looks it??
Adorable- Is there anything cuter than a baby grin with 2 little teeth popping out??
Niceness- The princess has set some kindness goals for herself (with my encouragement) and they are really paying off. She's such a sweet friend...when she doesn't forget herself.
Dance- My mom and I signed up for Zumba. If there was ever an ounce of doubt...there is not a drop of latin blood in our gene-pool. We show that off every Thursday night...
Outta here- the kids and I will be out of town for a week this month. I am very excited for some snowy weather and lots of fun family time.
Medical- between a baby who seems to have constant double ear infections, said baby getting tubes put in, a 4 year old well check and a mom who has a plethora of weird symptoms that call for blood draws and other tests, we have 3 to 4 dr appts each week that we are in town this month.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We are so excited for you guys to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jealousness is currently seeping in. Glad you are taking all medical in stride.

    ReplyDelete