Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yep, still here, after all this time.

Life just keeps moving at warp speed, doesn't it?? I have so much to say and no idea how to say it, so here are some updates about my life these days.

*I have been doing Beth Moore's study of David, A Heart Like His. This is the second time I have done it and I marvel at how personal our God is. Each time it has spoken to me exactly where I was at on a personal level.

*We are still adjusting to me working and the kids being cared for by people other than me. Some weeks are better than others. But, I definitely sense the Lord leading me in a new direction once Alivia starts kindergarten.

*Um, my baby girl is going to kindergarten.

*I am beginning to accept the fact that it is time for Mommy to find a new career. This is particularly difficult being that I thought I was going to be a career mommy. But, I know the Lord will bless me with the ability and drive to enjoy both and do both well.

*Divorce is complicated. And hard. And maddening.

*I am taking a girls trip out of town in a few weeks and I am ever so excited! I can't wait to celebrate my best friends life and have 3 days of grown up conversation. Yippee!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment