Monday, January 10, 2011

6


I don't like it for one minute that you are now six, Brody. I remember your tiny body fitting into preemie clothes for the first few weeks of your life, and I just don't know how we got to the place where you are in a size 3 1/2 shoe. You are a tall, blue-eyed explosion of energy. Your smile is incredible. Your laugh completely infectious.

I'm just not sure how to put into words what I feel when it comes to you. You are a reminder of God's goodness, and yet His mysteriousness. You are evidence of His grace and of His delight. Your life is covered in His fingerprints - a constant image of the Hope we have in Him.

You love your friends young and old. You adore your Gma K. You always want to go to G's house. You are a computer guy. And an animal guy. And a smart guy. Your report card brought me untold joy when it stated that you talk excessively in class!

There is so much to celebrate about you, Brody. And I want to take every opportunity that the Lord allows to do just that! I love you to the moon and back. And even beyond that, sweet boy.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, B Man.
    I can't believe you are six. It has been a great pleasure in my life to watch you grow.

    Can't wait to see what this next year holds for you.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete